If you had any doubts or misgivings about the prevalence of fire breakouts in today’s day and age, take a look at some of the facts and figures shown below:
- During the past year alone, almost 40,000 fires broke out around the UK.
- These fires were responsible for almost 20 fatalities and more than 1,000 injuries.
- Eight out of every 10 fires were classified as accidental.
- More than 50% of the fire-damaged buildings didn’t have an operational smoke alarm on site.
As you can see by now, it’s important to implement modernised fire safety measures in order to effectively safeguard your home or place of business, which is why this article will take a closer look at the recommended fire alarm services in Bristol to help you choose a reputable fire prevention partner.
Make Sure Your Fire Safety Firm Is Accredited
Due to the fact that contemporary fire prevention requires an intricate, multifaceted approach, it’s in your best interests to ensure that you hire a firm that is widely recognised as a leader in the fire safety sector:
- BAFE certified
- Constructionline affiliated
- UKAS accredited
- SAFEcontractor approved
- Member of the Fire Industry Association (FIA)
- Member of the British Fire Consortium
- CRB-checked technicians
Ensure a Far-Reaching Suite of Fire Safety Services
Regardless of whether you own a quaint residential home, towering apartment complex, or commercial entity, you’ll have to ensure that your fire prevention partner can perform a wide range of safety and security undertakings:
- Installation of approved fire-safety measures including alarm systems, new fire extinguishers, emergency lighting, safety signs, fire suppression systems, and dry risers (for transporting large volumes of water to tall buildings)
- Comprehensive fire training courses including awareness training, risk assessment guidance, and fire marshal instruction
- Alternative security provision installations including CCTV systems, intruder alarms, and modernised access controls
- Inclusive PAT testing to guarantee adherence to work regulations
A free fire survey is just one phone call away so reach out to a trustworthy firm as soon as possible.