Regardless of whether you’re attempting to shift properties, move offices, clear out a workshop, or prepare for a showing, it’s in your best interests to partner with a professional removal firm to help streamline the entire process.
In this regard, we’ve created a comprehensive guide to help you ascertain the best removal services in Reading. Feel free to use this brief article as a checklist of sorts during your research.
Step One: Look for an Experienced Service Provider
If you’d like to establish a relationship with a time-tested, versatile removal organisation, you’ll have to find a local family-owned company that has been in business for at least 12 years, ideally with residential and commercial specialties.
Step Two: Check the Accreditations
Next, you’ll want to ensure that your firm of choice is properly authorised and sanctioned:
- Independently owned and operated (not part of a conglomerate)
- Fully insured
- Certified as a waste carrier with the Environment Agency
Step Three: Evaluate the Suite of Services
Once you’ve ascertained an experienced, licenced removal firm, you’ll have to turn your attention towards their in-house proficiencies and aptitudes to ensure a comprehensive approach:
- Budget removals and large-scale transports
- Online sales collections (such as Ebay shipments, for instance)
- House clearance, disposal, and recycling (a great alternative to hiring an expensive skip)
- Same-day courier service for your documents, parcels, or pallets
- Industrial-strength tail lift service for bulky, weighty items
- Antique item deliveries (to and from auctions and fairs)
- Available self-storage service for short-term or long-term warehousing
Step Four: Ensure a Cost-Effective Pricing Scheme
Last but certainly not least, it’s important to make sure that your removal partner can provide a budget-friendly suite of services:
- Free no-obligation quotes
- Discounts for students and OAPs
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Wide range of positive customer reviews directly on the company homepage
With this handy guide at your disposal, you’ll be able to confidently hire a local removal company and outsource the most labourious, time-consuming aspects of your next project.